NSPerformance Drift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

95 Nissan Altima help

3 posters

Go down

95 Nissan Altima help Empty 95 Nissan Altima help

Post  Woo Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:25 pm

I need some help hopefully from a Nissan guru on here. I'm working on a 95 Nissan Altima and put an R33 body kit on it. The 95 Altima has the park lights beside the headlights and the turn signals made into the bumper. The problem is that the R33 body kit does not have the spots for the turn signal assembly to mount into the bumper, nor would I want it to. What I want to do is use the existing park light for both park and turn signal. I do not want the turn signal assembly on the bumper. This is where the problem comes in, the park light is made into the headlight assembly and is a two wire socket. I need to find the same style socket except it needs to be a three wire socket. I cant seem to even find the original two wire socket/pigtail much less find a three wire socket thats the same style. Anyone have any ides where I might be able to find one? Any idea if the second gen Altima is the same style socket but with three wires? Thanks in advance for the help!

Woo

Back to top Go down

95 Nissan Altima help Empty Re: 95 Nissan Altima help

Post  BoostedFc3s Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:35 pm

...Oh wow.

BoostedFc3s

Back to top Go down

Post  Woo Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Yeah, its been a pain, lol. Its looking like I'm gonna have to break out the dremmel and make something work, I just really hate cutting into a brand new headlight assembly lol

Woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Woo Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Ok so a slight update on my situation. I managed to talk to a lady at a Nissan dealer, (she wasn't exactly the best help or even understood what I wanted to do). Assuming she is right and actually gave me the right part number, the socket/harness assembly part number is : 26240-1E411. So even though I have a part number now, (assuming she was right), I still need to find a socket that's similar so it locks into the headlight assembly and is also a three wire. Not that it really matters, I'm sure I'm probably the only Altima on here anyway, lol.

Woo

Back to top Go down

Post  dr. wankel Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:43 am

here is your problem. first off you are modding a altima. 2nd this is the most ricey thing i have read/seen/or heard of. just cut your losses and get out of the car scene. ppl like you are the reasons everyone with a import gets called a ricer. lol!

dr. wankel

Back to top Go down

Post  Woo Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:22 am

And what's wrong with an Altima? Its still a KA24DE, this car is about as old as you are and I'm definitely older than you are, lol. You're obviously confusing me with some little kids like yourself that like to half ass do things to make cars "ricey". Maybe you could do a little more homework on an Altima between your high school classes, lol. Yeah, its not the usual 240 with the same old SR or RB swap, but then again what fun would it be if it wasn't something different?

Woo

Back to top Go down

Post  dr. wankel Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:30 am

well, obviously you don't know me. because for one im not in high school. im 21 years old. i don't drive/own anything ricey. i have a single turbo 1993 mazda rx7 (stock body/no rice), i have more dedication to my car and the rotary engine than most ppl have for their family. so why don't you rinse the sand out of your vagina and stop getting butt hurt when someone tells you there opinion. you are 29 years old. thats old enough to know you should not be modding an altima and old enough to shrug off some forum trash talk. if you don't like my opinion, thats fine. but don't start assuming things about me when you don't know me from shit.
lol! afro jocolor bounce cheers tongue Very Happy Shocked

dr. wankel

Back to top Go down

Post  Woo Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:41 am

Lmao@mazda, yeah, I'll keep my little nissan altima and ka24de. Good luck with your dedication to your rotary engine, lol.

Woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum