NSPerformance Drift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teching from ESN/NSP 10

3 posters

Go down

Teching from ESN/NSP 10 Empty Teching from ESN/NSP 10

Post  Ross Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:00 am

Figured i would post up some of the issues that had to be fixed on a few cars from the event to help for later events. The main ones were missing lug nuts esp on the rear rims and batteries were not secured well and had to be fixed. Some easy and quick things to have ready to go when you roll up to the event and save yourself some pit time.

Ross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Teching from ESN/NSP 10 Empty Re: Teching from ESN/NSP 10

Post  KeseanS14 Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 pm

I believe in the 0 Tolerance Tech inspection.
if you fail tech, you don't drive.(until faild areas are addressed)
If drivers cant prepare their cars to pass tech, then idk how they expect them to make it through the day on the course.

KeseanS14

Back to top Go down

Post  TomSupra48 Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:40 am

KeseanS14 wrote:I believe in the 0 Tolerance Tech inspection.
if you fail tech, you don't drive.(until faild areas are addressed)
If drivers cant prepare their cars to pass tech, then idk how they expect them to make it through the day on the course.

This is the norm for most events, if say you pull up to the tech inspection with no seat belts, the car will NOT pass pre tech untill the tech inspector has seen that you have properly installed the seat belts and the rest of the car passes. Then you can start the day... Only reason I say that is because I had herd someone once talk about if your car doesnt pass "pre" tech then you cant run all day... I think that people misunderstand that sometimes... You always have the abilitly to pass, you just have to fix the issue if there is one...
TomSupra48
TomSupra48

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Yeah we gave everyone the chance to fix the problems in the pit area and come back up to pass tech afterwards up till the runs started. +1 for seatbelts

Ross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum