NSPerformance Drift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What brands and parts for turbo charging the KA24de?

2 posters

Go down

What brands and parts for turbo charging the KA24de? Empty What brands and parts for turbo charging the KA24de?

Post  DSX Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:26 am

Im having somewhat of a problem...money's tight but its loosening a little and so my plans for turbocharging my ka24de are drawing nearer and nearer, but sadly I dont know what to get first and what brand to trust. Im still on some what of a budget so I dont want to become broke again and be left with a high powered monster and cant afford to put gas in the tank. Im looking for more down the lines of a daily driver and still be somewhat of a head turner and put a couple sr's on their ass...excuse my french. Bottom-end is a must and will be the first avenue I travel upon but heres where my speed bumps come in. What brand of rods? Pistons? Comp. Rate? Just asking for your opinion. Thanks
DSX
DSX

Back to top Go down

What brands and parts for turbo charging the KA24de? Empty Re: What brands and parts for turbo charging the KA24de?

Post  big D Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:41 am

Building the bottom end is a must if you are going to turbo a ka. they make so many kits 4 the ka just depends on what power level and your wallet. you really cant go wrong. Just make sure its a low compression forged piston with internals and let us build it. One thing to remember even though you are on a buget dont go cheap on the important things......

big D
big D
Admin

http://nsperformance.com

Back to top Go down

What brands and parts for turbo charging the KA24de? Empty Re: What brands and parts for turbo charging the KA24de?

Post  DSX Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Mahle pistons
86.50mm Bore
3.386 Stroke
5.366 Rod
22mm Pin
1.253 C/D
8.5:1 Compression Ratio
-11.5cc Dome Volume
325 Gram Weight
---GOOD ENOUGH??????????????---
DSX
DSX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down