Let's push this forum!

Go down

Let's push this forum!

Post  PistolPete on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:37 am

I don't know a ton of places to get people going on this forum but I'm sure plenty of you do! We need to get people aware about this forum so we can get attendance up for coming events.

PistolPete
Admin

View user profile http://nsperformancedrift.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's push this forum!

Post  domesticated on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 am

Upcoming events? Any kind of idea when these events will start? It would be a great thing to have some more local drift days and comps. Southeast Drift has apparently kicked the bucket and if you guys could get them going then you might be able to intercept the GA crowd from going to charlotte since that is the next closest series. It seems that now would be the ideal time to take advantage of the situation.

Sucks though. Personal drift car won't be finished for at least another month and a half. (insert sobbing)

domesticated

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ProperOne on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:37 am

yes a structured event layout would be the best for building interested. if you need any help marketing to venues just let me know i'd be glad to help -- i'm pretty persuasive and am actually pretty good at speaking with people. it really sucks about SEDA's demise.. with the next closest viable organizations being StreetWise and the MB events.. it'd be awesome to have upstate practice venues!!

ProperOne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  turboredneck on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:50 pm

It would be nice to have practice days on the weekends. I can't miss work. Gotta to pay for parts and tires.

turboredneck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down